Tuesday, June 05, 2012

RIC RAC ROUNDUP SUMMER 2012

.

Well the Ric Rac Roundup was this past Sunday and it was so much fun like always. I love being out and about meeting new people. There were a handful of new sellers too which I was excited to swap contacts with. It's nice knowing there are so many talented local artists around town. I meet with a handful of you wonderful readers who live locally and thank you all so much for your support if you swung by in general, and an additional thank you for those who bought stuff, it's so appreciated more than you'd know. The weather report had been a little iffy the night before with rain and so called thunderstorms on the way, but it held off nicely which was wonderful and then some humidity rolled in which made me kinda wish for a little rain in there. Thank you to my sweet family for all of their support as I got ready and especially to the mister! Who was up late with me (cough cough, till 330) the night/morning prior of the show just getting everything (mainly labeling/packaging, double checking things) finished up. A huge thanks to my dearest friend Sara for hanging out with me thru the show, you're the best lady! I've had a handful of you lovely people request to see what my booth looked like for the show, so here you have it. It's simple, with small personal details which I love. It's so me. Even down to the mustard yellow table cloth :) And a few snapshots down bottom of local Kansas City artists which I love, LOVE! Enjoy :)
signature
Click names below to links to all these lovely KC locals

* More photo from the show over on Facebook via Gabler Photography
And one of me here too :) 

7 comments:

  1. Sandi! I'm so impressed with your set up. Everything looks so appealing. I would have loved to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks sweet Anna I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a great setup! I love going to craft shows and handmade markets just even to see the displays...so creative!!

    xo
    Rachael
    THE PARADERS VINTAGE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I badly want a stuffed Let's Be Friends plush now!! I'll be stalking their Etsy. SEW ME A FRIEND, PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah - they are doing Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago this September. Not to sure if you'd like to travel the long haul there but maybe someone can hep you score one sooner :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your booth looked AMAZING!! great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh sandi your layout is just yummy!!!! you are so so talented! wish we lived closer so i could be your apprentice !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...