Tuesday, June 12, 2012

TAKE TEN TUESDAYS : CAKES FOR HIM

.

Today's my brother-in-laws birthday and I thought it would be fun to gather some cake inspiration for the  guys out there. So many of the cakes are pretty with flowers or pinks with girly themes. But what about for the guys? Well a bit of inspiration I know my brother-in-law (and the mister) would surely enjoy. Hope your Birthday's fabulous Z, you old timer you.
signature
p.s. I'll be back around noon with an all new My Mister Cooks :)

Image Sources
1.) Storm Troopers  //  2.) Camera  //  3.) AT AT (Star Wars)  //  4.) The Beatles  //  5.) Boot
6.) Superheroes  //  7.) Mario  //  8.) Ship  //  9.) Guitar  //  10.) 1970 Landcruiser

3 comments:

  1. I love those cakes :)
    amazing post!!
    your blog is super cute!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are ALL so amazing, but that AT AT, oh my gosh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa. These are insane! That Beatles cake and the Nikon cake are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...