Tuesday, June 26, 2012

TAKE TEN TUESDAYS : SAILOR

.
As Summer is obviously here it makes me dream of being a kid, living back home on the beaches. I miss the water dearly and wish my kiddos could be closer to water but now when we visit it it's such a treat indeed. I'm always had a thing for pinstripes, knotted bracelets and anchors. All very nautical and sailor esque if you will. Are you a fan of nautical inspiration, what about the beach? ;) Happy Take Ten Tuesdays
signature
IMAGE SOURCES
J.Crew ($25)  //    Print by Bene Rohlmann ($19)  //  ModCloth.com  //  Kiel James Patrick ($38)  //  Shoes ($36.00)  //  Nails  // Bow LULUGOESROCKABILLY ($10)  //  Pin Up Swimsuit, TheRedDolly ($79)  //  Dress  //  Knot Headband, TeaAccessories ($15)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...