Tuesday, June 05, 2012

TAKE TEN TUESDAYS : TUNIC TOPS & DRESSES

.

Happy Take Ten Tuesdays! With Summer upon us I've been on the hunt for more dresses and tunics lately to add to my wardrobe. I have a few tunics but I think I may need more, here's a collection of some others I'm loving out there. Enjoy!
signature
IMAGE SOURCES // 
1.) Big Button, Boden  /  2.) Polaris Dress, Garment House  /  3.) Mexican, Vintagesalvation (etsy)  /  4.) CircaVintageShop (etsy)  /  5.) By Strummer.co.au  /  6.) Orange Creamsicle, ToddlerWithScissors (etsy)  /  7.) UrbanOutfitters  /  8.) Funky Knitted Tunic, Boden  /  9.) Chicken, Tshirt99 (etsy)  /  10.) Striped, ASOS

4 comments:

  1. Love this and so flattered my Orange Creamsicle made the cut :) I want that rooster shirt so bad now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for the mention on your lovely blog! Number 7 is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little yellow vintage dress is too adorable for words! If it was a little longer I'd be very tempted (I'm knee shy!). :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...