Things I've spotted thru this week. Enjoy!
WEEKLY WRAP 3
- The woven cuff (seen above right) is so beautiful
- And this Penelope (pictured above left) doll is oh so lovely. Isn't it?
- These stone rings are pretty and a little DIY to make your own
- It's beyond HOT here & this pretzel float for the pool would be perfect
- It's to bad this is no longer in stock, because I'm all about this necklace
- The Raindrop Pillow Family by Zu are so cute
- Maybe, just maybe, I could get my kiddos to each more sandwiches if they looked like these
- This Apple print makes me smile.
- A Beautiful Mess got a makeover (love it!) but I'm more impressed this Honeycomb DIY Shelves
- I'm not a huge shorts person but I want these ones badly, via Modcloth
- And these shoes via Modcloth too.
- This watermelon, feta & mint salad c/o of joy the baker looks yuuummmy!
- These cookie dough ice pops look delish
- I really want to go and see Brave, I'm curious if it's good?
- Love this blue multi-colored hair