Thursday, June 14, 2012

WHAT I WORE : PEACH, BROWN & SUNSPOTS

.
I'm no expert photographer by any means but I have been enjoying trying to play with lighting techniques from different locations around town. In the parking garage at work, on my way home one night, I noticed the sun setting in the distance which beamed these  fabulous bursts of light thru the wooden slatted beamed wall which was so interesting to me. I thought maybe it would be perfect for a photo spot, so a few days later I give it a go. After work, and facing to the West side of this garage, I encountered sun spots, which I love! The green/yellow reflective colors were off the concrete walls which added a nice touch too. The blue tinted photos were from me standing in the shade just a few steps in the opposite direction which changed the mood completely. Now I'm sure I would have got my share fair of stares from people as I goofed about my tripod in the garage, that's if people were around me though. Hiding out on a top level of the garage can be kinda nice I must say, quiet and nice ;) Also I love these new to me thrifted shoes! Yup another shoe shot for ya, and if you hadn't noticed it by now, I do have a slight obsession with angles downward photos of feet/shoes and it's not that my shoes are that impressive, because they aren't at all, but I just love the view from above which makes me feel oh so tall at times. Happy Thursday sweet friends!
signature

I liked the sunlight from this other angle (above) but it was bright-bright...
And of course me being silly and jumping because who doesn't love to jump every now and again.
Catching silliness on camera; well I can be quite hilarious at time so I hope you get a good chuckle.

skirt // thrifted (calvin klein)
top // thrifted (old navy)
shoes // vintage thrifted (airstep)
laced knee highs // target
bowtie // vintage thrifted

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


THANKS FOR READING ALONG  -  RSS  //  BLOGLOVIN'
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

11 comments:

  1. I love your outfit!Kisses from Spain!
    http://malketa.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Malketa & Happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this outfit. Adore the pattern on the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures and beautiful lady! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jumping pic is still my favorite! You look darling!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you, my dear lady are just too adorable! i love that top and knee highs!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  7. That "bright bright" lighting photo was beautiful! That place looks like a lot of fun for photos. Also, your outfit is super cute! I love the pattern on your skirt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great in this outfit! So cute. Love the jumping one! Hah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit! I love how you've matched the bow-tie and skirt together. The sunny photograph is great. I have a slight obsession with angles in photographs too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are just so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...