Friday, July 20, 2012

ARTIST : FANTASTIC HYSTERIA

.

I'm loving the artwork of Fantastic Hysteria. Which I've had on my Flickr favorites feed for a while now but I've searched and searched I still don't know to much (if anything) about this talented gentleman other than he's from Spain and is a graphic designer, illustrator and cartoonist with a strong influence around Mid Century Modern styling. I love these illustrations! Do you know of this talented artist? If you have any other info (especially a name) surely leave me a comment so I can update this post. If not no worries, I hope you enjoy his works. Happy Friday!
signature_blog2
FANTASTIC HYSTERIA
FLICKR  //  TUMBLR  //  TWITTER  //  BEHANCE

All Images via Flickr feed : Fantastic Hysteria

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...