Monday, July 30, 2012

COLLECTIONS : CLOTHES PEGS

.

Good Morning and happy Monday sweet friends! Can you believe that August is only a few days away. We're already over half way thru the year and I feel like so much has already happened so far, but there is still so much ahead of us too. I still have a few sponsor spots left for August, if you'd care to join me I'd love to have you. There's a bit of fun in store this month, starting this week with a wonderful giveaway you all are going to love!

Today collection, Clothes Pegs, is that of Gad Charny and Yoav Ziv. Their impressive collection tops over 300 unique pegs, both old and new. Their collection displays an array of style, shape, sizes and colors. My favorites are the ones shaped like figurative characters, people, animals, etc. You read and view more of their collection on display here. Enjoy!
signature_blog2

IMAGE SOURCES

1 comment:

  1. Who knew clothes pins came in so many shapes??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...