Monday, July 09, 2012

COLLECTIONS : PORCELAIN VASES

.

Happy Monday sweet friends! I hope your weekend was happy and filled with some relaxation. I've been off since last Wednesday for the holiday and getting back into the swing of work is always a bit of a challenge.

I have been sharing my own personal collection for well over a year now. You can view all of them here. It started off a mini series with Wyeth and I as we shared color collections, which was so fun for both him and I. As this blog continues to grow, and all of my much larger personal collections have been shared, I thought it best to start showcasing collections (small grouping of items) I love from various places. They will still be shared on Mondays here on the blog and I will share my personal collection when I have something worthy of sharing from time to time. I hope you'll enjoy todays porcelain vases (above photo) are owned by Ninon aka Tania Patritti. Her personal groupings of various ceramic pieces are beyond amazing. I'm really loving this set it's so beautiful! Make sure to peek thru more of Tania's wonderful photos. Enjoy!
signature

SOURCE

2 comments:

  1. I love those! My grandmother makes porcelain dolls, so porcelain always has a special place in my heart! They almost look like milk glass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! it given me an idea to thrift vases and ceramics with raised/sunken designs and textures then spraying them white and grouping them together for a visual effect like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...