Friday, July 13, 2012

CUSTOM DOODLES : A SPECIAL GRANDMOTHER

.

Lately I've been doing a ton of custom doodles. Dogs, cats, kiddos, adults, I'm just loving them all! I really feel honored when people email me asking if I'll doodle them up something special. It puts a huge smile on my face and it's pretty much the all time icing on the cake. The last piece I just wrapped up was for a vintage loving lady, the ever so sweet Michele from over at 1SweetDreamVintage oh and if you haven't stopped by her shop, all you vintage loving mama's need to surely do so. Michele had contacted me though and sent me an amazing photo (above right) so I could illustrate a Cameo in honor of her grandmother. We both just loved how it turned out.  And I felt so lucky to have worked on this special piece, which is now a forever keepsake. Happy Friday!
signature

p.s. I'll be back this afternoon to introduce my lovely sponsors. See ya soon :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CUSTOM PORTRAITS
I love to draw custom person or pet portraits. If you'd care for me to doodle up something special for you
please email me at adalou1(at)hotmail.com for a quote. You may view more of my illustrative work here or here.

2 comments:

  1. Her grandmother is beautiful and so is your work on that cameo. One of these days, I'm going to commission you to make something for me. It's on the top of my "want" list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...