Wednesday, July 25, 2012

DIY TUTORIALS, SPOTTED & LOVED

.

A few DIY tutorials I've spotted and love. Those wooden legs for your couch, or maybe even a small side table or bench would be lovely. The first three items are from a new found site I came across and now adore called "Morning by Foley". All of the links shared here are so wonderful but there are also so many other's still out there waiting to be found. So what DIY's have you spotted and love lately?
signature_blog2
SOURCES
Images 1, 2 & 3  //  Image 4  //  Image 5  //  Image 6

1 comment:

  1. I love these! The Muffin tin frame is TOO cute!

    xomando

    www.mandatorycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...