Wednesday, July 04, 2012

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY : RED, WHITE AND BLUE INSPIRATION

.
A bit of red, white and blue inspiration for todays 4th of July holiday! Ok and a few stars in there too. And yes I know number 7 is not colorful but how fabulous are those tights, I really want them. Number 8 - I want this whole look too! And question? So how long do you think number 1 took to prep that makeup. Pretty patriotic I especially liked the stars on her lips. Happy 4th of July if you celebrate this today and all you other friends, Happy Red, White and Blue inspiration. :)
signature

SOURCES 
Eye Makeup  //  Pinwheels  //  Star Hairclips  //  Dress  //  Shoes  //  Desserts  //  Star Tights  //  Outfit  //  Bike  //  Chair

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if no. 1 can actually see...or blink fo that matter...or eat anything. I only ask because I'm hungry thanks to no. 6. Absolutely adore & covet no. 8...happy fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Especially 1 & 2!


    http://operationwearmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...