Tuesday, July 17, 2012

HOLY SHIT BALLS YOU'RE AWESOME!

.

Just thought I'd tell you (not that you didn't already know this) if you haven't heard it lately, that "Holy Shit Balls you're AWESOME!!! You truly are! This poster is perfect and it couldn't be said better. I hope you all know how special you are, not just to me, but to yourselves. Remind yourself this on a daily basis, and I assure you you'll feel 100% better. We get so caught up in the little details of daily life which can be exhausting and overwhelming to say the least but reassuring yourself you are awesome or better yet, tell someone else they are awesome, well this will put a smile on both of your faces. I mean who doesn't love to hear they are awesome. I know I do. I hope you all are having a spectacular day and remember - "You're Awesome!"
signature
SOURCE  //  Etsy Seller : Rock The Custard Prints ($24)

13 comments:

  1. I think you're pretty awesome yourself Sandi!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carly! You are awesome too!

      Delete
  2. HAHA you made me laugh! I love this! And think you are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I love it! I might just need that print hanging somewhere in my house... and by "might just" I mean "absolutely immediately."


    Kayla ☆ www.kaylanaut.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's it fabulous! have a great day lady!

      Delete
  4. Thanks Sandi! You are too! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesomes all around! {And I really need to get that print & hang it on the inside of the front door-- that way we will all remember we are awesome}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be awesome on a front door, great thinking :)

      Delete
  6. Classic love it, need it, want it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...