Monday, July 30, 2012

ICONEMESIS - CUPCAKE IPHONE CASE

.

So I recently received a wonderful iphone case from Iconemesis. I love it so much! The design is just darling and the case in general is a fabulous fit for my phone. There were a bunch of designs (below) I was drawn to when I was choosing one, but this Fifi Lapin's Cupcake design won my vote. Something about having a sweet tooth and being a cupcake fit me perfectly. If you haven't been over to Iconemesis yet you'll surely need to pop on by as they have a wonderful selections cases by talented UK artists. And if you love this Cupcake one (pictured) it's 20% off for a Limited Time with code ICON220 and if you're local to the UK they offer free shipping! Enjoy :)
signature_blog2
CUPCAKE Photos by Sandi D
SOURCES // 6 Images Above
iPhone case gifted c/o Iconemesis

3 comments:

  1. The "I feel so empty" one is totally awesome. I found myself wishing I had an iphone, just so I could own it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove it so much! I LOVE Fifi!!! Those feathers and cats are pretty amazing too!

    xomando

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...