Friday, July 13, 2012

JULY SPONSOR MEET & GREET

.
KELLY BUTTON  /  LOCAL HONEY
BLOG  //  SHOP  //  TWITTER  //   FACEBOOK

BRUNCH IN APRIL
BLOG  //  TWITTER  //   FACEBOOK

THE CITY BIRDS NEST
BLOG  //  TWITTER  //  SHOP

BLYTHE PONYTAIL PARADES
BLOG  //  FACEBOOK  //  PHOTOGRAPHY  //  TWITTER  //  FORMSPRING

THE ENCHANTED PIXIE
BLOG  //  SHOP  //  TWITTER  //  FACEBOOK
USE CODE : ADALOU for 30% OFF JULY ORDERS

ANNA ZIMMERMAN
BLOG  //  TWITTER  //  PINTEREST  //  INSTAGRAM

I am honored to have a great group of sponsors this month and I couldn't be more excited for you all to meet them. Please help me kindly welcome these lovely ladies and also if you have time say hello to everyone else over there on the right side. I'll catch back up with you tomorrow for a weekly wrap, but until then I hope you have a fabulous weekend sweet friends. Take care :)
signature

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Sandi. The design and layout of this is great! I'm sure it took a good amount of time. Thanks again for having me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna, it's the least I can do for all you lovely ladies :)

      Delete
  2. nice to meet the other ladies. this post looks great! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, I was so busy with the wedding I completely forgot to write mine! My favorite thing about this summer was that I got to marry my best friend. <3

    Great post ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um you had a good excuse. Congrats on the wedding!!! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...