Wednesday, July 18, 2012

MUSIC : OF MONSTERS AND MEN

.

Probably one of the most popular songs I've heard on the radio lately is "Little Talks" which is that Of Monsters and Men. Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir (one of 2 lead singers) has such a lovely voice but honestly, their hole cd is pretty dang good (I love "Mountain Song" a lot too) but this song is oh so catchy. Now the music video on the other hand. Well, I'll just let you be the judge of that. It's interesting, unique and... well a little bit different... but in a good way, I promise. I hope you enjoy them too. :)
signature
OF MONSTERS AND MEN
SITE  //  TWITTER  //  FACEBOOK  //  TUMBLR

PLEASE NOTE: Sometimes the player needs a second to load before starting. Thanks & Enjoy!


SOURCES  IMAGE 1 (Edited)  //  IMAGE 2

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...