Wednesday, July 25, 2012

SUMMER SMOOTHIE, YOGURT & MIXED BERRIES

.
Sometimes I like to randomly play with the blender and see what I can come up with. Every thing is always drinkable, but I don't always have luck with it coming out just like I had imagined it would. All Smoothie King like and tasting so refreshing. I kinda have a tendency to liquify things to a pulp, kinda to the extent of water if you will, but I think I finally got this smoothie thing down. Pulsing (the pulse button this is) on the blender, very slowly worked wonders! And this attempt at a summer mixed berry smoothie came out so yummy! My own twist on a tasty fruit smoothie. Enjoy!
signature_blog2
SUMMER SMOOTHIE, YOGURT & MIXED BERRIES
Approx. Time 5-10 Minutes // Serves 4+ (or in our case 2 large glasses)

Ingredients
1 cup of mixed berries frozen fruit
1 cup of milk
10 plain frozen yogurt cubes (freeze plain yogurt in ice cube trays)
12 oz of blueberry yogurt (2 of the small 6oz packs)

Directions
Layer as the following. Liquids - milk and blueberry yogurt on bottom of blender. Yogurt cubes and frozen fruit above. Blend well, but don't completely liquify. Should be a thicker smoothie. Serve and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! I find that a frozen banana works wonders for good smoothie consistency. It has a creamy texture and thickens up the drink so that its less watery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last summer I made a lot of smoothies but never found any recipe that I truly desired except for one with frozen peaches. FREEZING YOGURT! I can't WAIT to try that! Brilliant!

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum and love the glasses,

    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    I am having a fabulous giveaway right here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...