Tuesday, July 31, 2012

TAKE TEN TUESDAY : CASSETTE TAPES

.
So who still own cassette's? Would I be crazy to say we do, though we haven't listened to them in a very, very long time. I have seen a lot of fun DIY with old cassette tapes, like that wallet or pencil box (7 & 8 below). So do you still listen to your old cassette's? If not have you made them into something unique and new. Happy take Ten Tuesday! 
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCES
1.) Table  //  2.) Earrings ($30)  //  3.) Jimi Hendrix Art  //  4.) Mixtape Wallets ($50)  //  5.) Pendant ($50)
 6.) Watch  //  7.) Wallet ($25)  //  8.) Pencil Box  //  9.) Letterpress  //  10.) Tee ($20)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE cassettes/vhs tapes SO much! These are so great, those felt wallets are so creative and adorable, I wish I thought of that!

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so old now! Im only 27 but i remember to have a tape was a big thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow .. .I really like the design of your post. . .thaks a lot for showing it to me. .. keep it up . .
    vapor recovery tower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...