Thursday, July 19, 2012

WEAR WARE WHERE (43)

.
White & cream are such calming color for me. Our home walls are various earth tones but I love how clean white walls looks in a space. So sophisticated and crisp. Yet I wonder how often I'd be cleaning them. Probably a bit with tiny little fingers. For our next home I'm dreaming of a clean bright white studio space. It's wishful thinking at this point but and who knows maybe it will be sooner than later. A bit of inspirational white tones.
signature_blog2

4 comments:

  1. Those shoes are just too adorable! And looks surprisingly comfy!

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so buying a porcelain glove mold asap!

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do what I did and paint the walls a very light gray. They still have the light airy feel if an all white home but the color actually hides fingerprints, dirt and dings really well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore those bow shoes. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...