Tuesday, July 03, 2012

WEEKENDS VIA INSTAGRAM

.

Weekends come and go way to fast. We try our best to capture photos of things we see, places we go and life in general. Since getting our iphones it's become a bit more apparent how much we actually do love taking snapshots of life. Our weekends are for family, and though I love this blog oh so dearly I try to stay offline and focus every minute of my time around the home and the kids. I do however still love to stay connect and thru Instagram (Twitter too). I can still connect with you but I do not have to sit in front of the computer and ignore my family by any means. In no particular order, our weekend via IG (instagram). And if you follow me over there already, I apologize for sharing photos again but I hope you still enjoy them! :)

Coolest card (Transformers) from the boy //  Sweet owl earrings from my little SIL (Thanks Izzy!) 
We played games  //  And went out to eat  //  The temperature was HOT  //  Thrifted with the boy
Wore a fun new dress c/o Sugarlips  //  Re-colored my hair
Went out for a lunch date and movie (Brave) with the boy  //  Hung out with my mister
Grabbed a Carmel Frap at Starbuck. YUM!  //  Spotted a flock (fruitsnacks) of Angry Birds while grocery shopping
Enjoyed cupcakes for breakfast with these happy people  //  And relaxed by the poolside
Hope your weekend was happy too. :) 
signature
NOT NOTED IN PHOTO ABOVE
Opened a Pop Shop here on the blog
Started a New Giveaway : Win a Plush Ele
Turning another year older

Thank you again for reading the blog. 
Would you like to follow along? I'd love to have you. 
RSS    //    BLOGLOVIN'    //    GFC

1 comment:

  1. oooh wat lovely hair colours, i love the pale mint green shade!
    looks alike a lovely weekend you had!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...