Monday, July 16, 2012

WEEKENDS VIA INSTAGRAM

.

Happy Monday. I hope your weekend was wonderful, our's was quite packed with fun bits and hanging out with friends and family. There was a thrift run, which an awesome typographic mug came home with me. A trip to Target and we surely should snatched that other mug too, but our collection of glassware is insane. The kiddos playing together makes me smile, even if it's just the boy showing his sister how to win at Angry Birds. There was a trip to a new park which somehow we never visited before. It was so cute and set up like a little town. The kids loved it! Ok the mister and I secretly loved it too! A trip to the library for some new reads. A little downtown art walk to visit my sweet friend Kellie and we snatched the awesome "Meow" cat print (below) from her booth (thanks lady, we love it!). At the art walk there was a photo bus (and a VW mind you, our fav!) so we surely tried it out. There was an ice cream trip. Dinner and drinks with our good friend Sara, mmm Calzones and Chocolate Martini's (not together though). On Sunday we started packing things up. We have been going back and forth for months about our home situation and decided it's time to sell. These growing kiddos need more space and a family room or even basement would be so nice. We also realized the mister owns a few to many movie. An little Miss Mess… what is a day without this sweet girl becoming so overly messy. Let's just say the chocolate pudding was a huge hit.

And the kitty… Meet Luna! All kittens found new homes (yippie!) and we really wanted to keep the mama kitty. She's only a baby herself (about a year). She was fixed (hated me for this one) and vaccinated last week so she's still happily living in the garage until the vaccinations are in full swing and the transition into the house. We're hoping it all goes smoothly but have a few concern. More or less she'd be a great pet. She loves the mister and I, and is so sweet in general, but she's a bit scared of the kiddos and how fast they move to run over and pat her. We're workign on "easy" which is not really understood by a two year old who keeps demanding to pat her kitty. We REALLY want to keep her but we also don't want her living in fear in our home. So cross you fingers for a smooth adjustment and some patient children or else we'll just hunt for a new home where she'll feel more at ease. An peek into our busy weekend via instagram. Hope your weekend was awesome! Enjoy :)
signature

13 comments:

  1. That last one of Miss Penny is my favorite!! She has the most gorgeous eyes! And I love the pudding all over her face, too perfect. I hope that Luna's transition into the house goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! The pudding surely adds a nice touch to her sweet face ;)

      Delete
  2. LUNA! I love her name. That's exciting! And I really hope she adjusts and gets used to your children. That playground looks amazing! And that last photo is adorable. Oh my.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Anna! We kept going back and forth over a name and kinda didn't want to name her unless it doesn't work out and we get to attached but she needed a name instead of kitty. :)

      Delete
  3. your little girl is like a mini sandi! Your hair looks awesome by the by<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lady, i'm going to dig up a picture one of these days to share with you all, you'll giggle how much we look alike. it's kinda scary, ha!

      Delete
  4. That last pic kills me!! She looks so sincere-- too adorable

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks tabetha! she's surely a character :)

      Delete
  5. it looks like you had a great weekend! thanks for sharing...that park look awesome with its little mini town! think even i would have ended up playing there despite my age!
    Hope luna settles down well with you. no doubt she will!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! I love that last photo. Hope the transition goes smoothly with the keeter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks Sandi for posting and buying my meow print - i hope Luna likes it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute photos, my favorite is the last. I am getting an iphone in a few months. I can't wait to start taking photos with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I BOUGHT THOSE TARGET MUGS!!! You my dear, have fantastic taste. ;D

    Only managed to find 3. I'm still on the hunt to complete my new set. Seriously, I love their new geometric pattern series they've got out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...