Friday, July 06, 2012

WEEKLY WRAP 4

.

There's been a lot going on over here lately and I'm a little lost for which day is what as I had the holiday off (Wednesday) and then used some time off to have the rest of the week off too. It's nice having a break from work. I love my job but time off is always a must do, so I can catch up on all those things I'm so behind on. This weekend will be a bit of catch up too. A few links of things I'm seen and loved this week. Have a happy weekend friends and remember today (Saturday the 7th) is the last day to enter in the Ele Giveaway (link the right sidebar) Enjoy!
signature

This hair and makeup tutorial by Katie is fabulous!
There are these awesome DIY printable jigsaw puzzles maps over on Mr. Printables
Next time my favorite pair of jeans gets holes in them I'm surely doing this
The hand lettering on these envelopes is so beautiful
I'm loving this original cat illustration (photo above)
Ok this kitty one too, and do you remember I shared more of Mathilde Aubier's work here
These Pretzel Bites over on My Baking Heart look so good!
This girl with feathers watercolor is pretty amazing
What a sweet date night between Nicole and her son and how beautiful are those butterflies
Camera Strap DIY over on The Paper Mama
Loving the logoletter press and site by Meg Gleason (pictured above)
This bicycle make over on The Dainty Squid just blows my mind. So good!
Love these darling houses by Art School Dropout
And win $150 to Fashion for Home over on Blythe Ponytail Parades

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...