- This vintage Harvester Woody is amazing! I so want one.
- We love our Netflix. Watched This Means War, (girlier flick) which I really enjoyed.
- I've spotted this baby sleeping chart few times and it's always made me laugh.
- These lace oxfords are lovely but why oh why are shoes never in my size?
- This Bird Pattern Box Cards by Suzy Ultman for Madison Park Greetings is fabulous!
- These typography driven candy numbers (pictured above) are to cool to be eaten.
- Beautiful Lavender Amethyst Necklace by Friedasophie Jewelry
- Animáles Grafico yellow pillow sham over on Land of Nod
- This 1960's Peter Hvidt Style Daybed would have looked lovely in our home.
- Mid Century Modern trays (pictured above) produced by Vitra.
- Love this laurel tattoo.
Saturday, July 28, 2012
WEEKLY WRAP 7Tags : weekly wrap .
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend. A few things I've spotted thru the week. Enjoy!
Tags : weekly wrap