Tuesday, July 24, 2012

WHAT I WORE : HELLO STAR DRESS AND OXFORD SHOES

.
The weather here has been feeling pretty lovely lately. Still sunny as ever but a bit more tolerable for some reason lately. Or maybe it's just that two month of heat has slowly grown on me. The sunsets and lighting in the evening are just fabulous... except when I leave work a hair to late and have to drive into pure sunlight cause the visor for us short girls doesn't make a difference. If this is the case, sometimes I just stop and relax for a sec and enjoy the view as the sun goes down before venturing home. Last night was one of those nights. The lighting was perfect at this location (pictured) by the post office. It cast the most wonderful cool and warm lighting effects when you step into the shadows of the overhead canopy over the parking lot. Oh and this dress... isn't it fabulous! I just love, love, LOVE this new dress from the lovely ladies over at Doubledutch Boutique. Taking a break today from Take 10 Tuesdays but you can catch up on prior ones here. I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday.  :)
signature_blog2

DOUBLE DUTCH BOUTIQUE
SHOP   //   FACEBOOK   //   TWITTER
*There's also a link on the right side of this blog under "Affiliates"


Star Print Dress ($50) gifted c/o Doubledutch Boutique
Brown and White Oxfords via eBay

9 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! That dress is so cute. I also like when your hair fades a little...I think its pretty to see your natural color poke through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is TOO CUTE! Love it! The shoes too!

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an absolutely awesome dress!!! love it with the oxfords too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress is soo soo cute! you look great in green!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress---looks great on you...I will head over to their shop now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love star prints!

    http://www.operationwearmycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about this dress! I think I have to have one:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Driving in pure sunlight is so terrible! The lighting is the best for outfit photos though. Totally digging that dress and shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks all, you're all too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...