Monday, July 02, 2012

WHAT I WORE : THE TRIBECA BRIDGE DRESS C/O SUGARLISPS

.
First off, thank you all so much for the outpour of exceptionally sweet comment for my birthday on Friday, I appreciate it. We celebrate birthdays a bit low key but I still secretly love to dress up all cute for the day. I mean why not dress up for the day. I spotted this dress over on Sugarlips and love, love, loved it! The casual style and attention to small detailing, plus being color blocked and in a color way of navy (I'm such a blue colored person) and yellow which are tones I just love wearing together. And I feel suits and looks best on me. It was so hot out over here though, 106 to be exact, but I felt this dress was made for such a day. Did you have a lovely weekend? Was it hotter than ever where you are too? Happy Monday sweet friends!
signature
SUGARLIPS
SHOP //  FACEBOOK  //   TWITTER  //  BLOG
*There's a link also on the right side of this blog
Tribeca Bridge Dress ($45) c/o Sugarlips
Matte Gray Shoes via Target



Follow Me on Pinterest
Thank you again for reading the blog. 
Would you like to follow along? I'd love to have you. 
RSS    //    BLOGLOVIN'    //    GFC

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You look so great in this dress Sandi! It fits you perfectly. Very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty dress! It really suits you and especially with your hair! glad you had a nice birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome dress! Love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...