Monday, August 27, 2012

COLLECTIONS : VINTAGE KEYS

.

Todays amazing key collection is that of Alexis Garrett from over at Fern & Feather She's a vintage lover and collector of a variety of items but this personal collection of keys (and she has locks too if you click on the source link below) is just lovely. I love that vintage VW key up top center and the ones with 3 holes which kinda resemble clovers. I have a small collection of keys from places where the mister and I have lived in years past, it's something like 8 or so keys but none as glorious as these. Do you collect keys? Happy Mini Monday Collections. :)
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCE

3 comments:

  1. I love this mini collection! Yes I collect keys too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection - I collect keys too, but I don't have many vintage ones in my collection. I'll keep an eye out for some though, they're so much prettier than modern keys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...