Monday, August 06, 2012

COLLECTIONS : OMBRE UTENSILS

.

Loving these unique hand painted ombre wooden utensils from Chicago based artists, Heather over at etsy shop O Me and O My. Heather's shop offers a lovely collection of wooden painted items and I want each and every one of them. I'm a huge fan of blues but this beautiful collection is also sold in greens and pinks. Make sure to check out more over at the O Me and O My shop. Happy Mini Monday Collections, and I hope your weekend was wonderful! :)
signature_blog2
Image Sources via O Me and O My

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...