Thursday, August 16, 2012

CUSTOM DOODLES : HONDA METROPOLITAN SCOOTER

.

Wrapped up this little doodle for a lovely lady who mentioned she wanted an illustration of her once owned, sold and now daydreamed of, beautiful scooter. This model is a 2004 Honda Metropolitan and boy isn't it the cutest darn thing you've ever seen. I think so. I love the two tone color way and white and baby blue pops. I want to own this scooter now. I truly hope this sweet lady gets her dream ride again someday real soon. This doodle will hopefully help her commemorate it until then. ;)
signature_blog2
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CUSTOM DOODLES
I'd love to doodle you a special little picture. For more info email adalou1(at)hotmail.com
You may view more of my illustrative work here or here.

1 comment:

  1. EEEK. I love this doodle. One day I'll commission you... whenever I can make up my mind of what I want done. XD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...