Friday, August 10, 2012

CUSTOM DOODLES : OTTO & KASI

.

Just wanted to share a doodle I just finished up of these two adorable pups, Otto and Kasi. Isn't their photo so sweet, they look like the best of friends. When thinking about how I wanted to sketch these two, I kept thinking of the ever so popular Yin-Yang symbol and how it intertwined as one. It was so much fun coming up with a special illustration like this and I know their owner already mentioned she loved it too. Yippie! Hope you have a lovely weekend. ;)
signature_blog2
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CUSTOM PORTRAITS
I love to doodle custom portraits. For more info please email adalou1(at)hotmail.com
You may view more of my illustrative work here or here.

2 comments:

  1. This really turned out so great. Can't wait to see it in person, but it's also really fun to see my best buds on your blog. Thanks so much for such a wonderful, inspired illustration! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...