Thursday, August 23, 2012

CUSTOM DOODLES : REBECCA AKA MANZANITA

.

Just finished up this cameo for this pretty lady, Rebecca from over at Manzanita. I couldn't be more pleased how it all came out. I really enjoy making these personalized cameos. I love trying to mix their personality and my illustrative styling to see what I can come up with. Do you know Rebecca already? Well if not, make sure you pop over to her lovely blog. You'll be in for a real treat as this lady has talent running out her ears... oh and make sure to say hello too. Happy Thursday sweet friends :)
signature_blog2
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CUSTOM DOODLES
I'd love to doodle you a special little picture. For more info email adalou1(at)hotmail.com
You may view more of my illustrative work here or here.

7 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I love it!! You did such an amazing job, the detail and the unique quality of it is completely out of this world. Thank you so much lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Sandi!! I love seeing your art, especially these cameos. I picture them being handed down generation to generation. What a wonderful talent you have, to be able to capture completely and transfer what you see to something tangible. I am ALWAYS in awe of your artistic ability and am PROUD to call you my cousin! love to the family xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful! Great job Sandi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is INCREDIBLE! Never seen anything like it. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's gorgeous! :) You have such a lovely way with line work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...