Wednesday, August 29, 2012

MARY JANES BY HEYDAY FASHION

.

I shared a photo over on my IG (Instagram) of these super cute Mary Jane shoes which I love, love, LOVE! These carefully hand detailed appliques were created by the ever so talented Denise of Heyday Fashion. If you haven't meet her yet you should surely pop over to her shop and take a peek around she has some lovely handmade felt items, plus a few super stylish vintage totes (love this one!). Thank you sweet Denise! :)
signature_blog2

FIND DENISE (HEYDAY FASHION) ELSEWHERE
ETSY  //  FACEBOOK  //  TWITTER  //  PINTEREST  //  INSTAGRAM (NEESYPEA)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...