Thursday, August 30, 2012

POINT & CLICK WITH ANNA Z : BOKEH

.

Hello all. Happy Thursday. Today I wanted to share some Bokeh inspired images. I have recently been doing a lot of experimenting with light and bokeh specifically. I just love the way it looks. I see it as an abstract art piece.

Bokeh is is the blur, or the aesthetic quality of the blur, in out-of-focus areas of an image. Bokeh has been defined as "the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light". That definition is courtesy of Wikipedia.

Some things to remember; Adjust your depth of field. A low aperture value produces short depth-of-field, and consequently a larger blurry portion of the image. Also, the shorter the focal length, the greater the depth of field. You can also create custom bokeh! See a great tutorial here >>  http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/photography-tutorials/must-get-christmas-pictures-before-the-tree-comes-down.html 

Thanks again for reading. Have a great Thursday and to see more of my photography be sure to stop over at my blog.
~ Anna


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
POINT & CLICK WITH ANNA Z
This series offers readers Anna's advice, tips & tricks thru Anna's personal photography. See more of Anna's Point & Click series here or visit her beautiful blog over >> HERE
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thanks so much again Anna for saying hello today and sharing this cool technique about Bokeh photography. I love the effect they are making and how the colors are so rich in the last photo. Happy Thursday sweet friends!
signature_blog2

4 comments:

  1. Love that look- it makes everything magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bokeh, so much fun to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last one. What beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I played with my camera yesterday and got some pretty cool results. It's funny, we spend so much time, focus, and effort on making sure what we want is perfectly in focus, that letting everything go into a blur feels so unnatural. And so good. Thanks, Anna!! xxx, j

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...