Friday, August 24, 2012

SEVEN CREATIVE DIY

.

A handful of creative DIY I'm lovin'. Those shorts and shoes are fabulous. The envelopes would be so lovely as birthday cards for a kiddos. Especially if they're throwing an astronaut or out of space themed party. That garden hose idea is brilliant and I'm sure I could splurge my old leaky hose for a new one. Happy Friday, Happy Weekend!!!
signature_blog2

SOURCES
IMAGE 1  //  IMAGE 2  //  IMAGE 3  //  IMAGE 4  //  IMAGE 5  //  IMAGE 6  //  IMAGE 7

3 comments:

  1. Love all of these!!!

    xomando
    www.mandatorycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still totally in love with those envelopes. I love everything MiniEco does.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...