Tuesday, August 07, 2012

TAKE TEN TUESDAYS : DREAMING OF THE BEACH

.
We're going on vacation to the beach in a few weeks and I am already dreaming of laying on the sun or splashing about the waves with our kiddos. I'm just loving all of these beach themed items. Those sunglasses (2) and the hat (8) are wonderful! I may have to experiment with my nails some like those beach balls (9), how cool are they. So have you been to the beach lately? :)
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCES
Retro Swimwear  // Heart Sunglasses by Tumbleweeds ($55)  //   H&M Sandals  //  Sunset Glass ($5)
Beach Bag (i wanna know by who?)  //  3 Tiered Bathing Suit ($30)  //  Vintage Swimsuit  //  Floppy Hat via TopShop(£22.00)
DIY Beach Ball Nails  //  H&M Sandals

Click below to view more of this series
tue_series

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that glass, and that vintage swimsuit! Such cute stuff, oh I long for the beach...

    xomando
    www.mandatorycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, what a nice summery collection! Good posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have #3 and love them! and i want that beach bag!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I'm jealous of your sandals, I tried hunting everywhere for a pair but they all said sold out! that beach bag is pretty amazing though ;)

      Delete
  4. I want beach-ball nails!!!!!! sooo cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...