Tuesday, August 14, 2012

TAKE TEN TUESDAYS : SHOES FOR FALL

.

Todays take Ten Tuesdays looks a big different than normal as I was arranging all of the shoes (ok I have a thing for oxfords) in a template and I just hated cutting and cropping them smaller to fit into a square so I figured sharing them large would be a bit more fun. A few of my favorites I've been admiring for this Fall... and I happened to snatch myself a pair of number 10 but in a nice mellow yellow ;) Happy Take Ten Tuesdays.
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCES
Orange Floral : Mucha Muchacha  //  Painted : Pony Chops Shop  //  Cut Out Oxford : eBay  //  Chestnut Oxfords : eBay  //  Gold
Ballet Flats : LaLaShoes  //  Red : Kenaione  //  Lace Up High Heels : eBay  //  Cutout Lace-up Oxfords : eBay  //  BN Flats : eBay

6 comments:

  1. I love oxfords too and the little red pair are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #6 but I can't seem to find the link! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered #9 months ago but sadly they were too big, so I sent them back for a smaller size and they never came! I eventually was issued a refund, but I was so sad because those shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...