Friday, August 03, 2012

TIE DYED TEES

.

So last weekend we tie dyed a few tees and had a bunch fun time. The mister and I have made it a ritual to tie dye at least one time every Summer. We (all of us) own our fair share of colorful tops and even while pregnant with each kiddo I did tons of baby onesies for each of them. Wyeth and I decided we should dye a bunch of new tees for the fam, so we got to work. It was interesting to see what color combinations he chose to mix for each piece. I helped hold the pieces and he squirted the bottles, which was a hoot as it ran all over each of us more than a few times. He was so precise though with who got what color and was careful to make sure Penny got a pink one which she kept asking for. She did join us in the dying event, but only for a minute or so until we envisioning her covered in dye head to toe... so the mister dragged out the pool and she happily moved on to playing instead...  also goofing about some with the mister's glasses. A few of his tee's from that day. Oh and the one he's wearing (above) I've been told is his favorite. Happy weekend & enjoy!
signature_blog2

6 comments:

  1. Love this!

    P.s. I mentioned you on my blog today :) Just wanted to let you know!

    xomando
    http://mandatorycreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for sharing me on your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like a wonderful time!! I see you guys dyed a belt. I'm curious to see how it came out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks stephanie :) the belt came out so so, kinda like mushy mess cause he had me dunk it in water to blur the colors some. but that's ok i'm still happy to wear it ;)

      Delete
  3. She looks SO cute in those glasses :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe thanks violet! she's always wanting to wear our glasses :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...