Wednesday, August 01, 2012

UGGLEBO CLOGS : RED MILANS

.
So let's just chat about these shoes above for a second, and how much I really LOVE these new Red Milan Clogs from Ugglebo Clogs. They are absolutely wonderful and so comfy; and are my first pair of pretty red shoes which I couldn't be more over the moon about...

For those of you who have never heard of Ugglebo Clogs, well I suggest you pop on over to their site and check out all of their lovely clogs. You're in for a real treat, I promise! This Swedish company was founded in 1965 by Sven Carlsson. They focus, and continue to perfect their craft for the finest handmade wooden clogs. And I'm super excited to own a fabulous pair myself. I love all of them but found myself continuing to admire the Milan Clogs (lower heel) in Red. They also carry this lovely design in black and blue which I'm eyeballing too. All of the styles they offer are actually amazing and the quality and attention to detail has just amazed me. And not to mention they arrived in such pretty packaging. Do you own a pair of clogs? How about a pair of Ugglebo Clogs? Well, I don't want to jump the gun on how we're going to kick off August but let's just say I'll be back with a giveaway around 9 you're not going to wanna miss ;) Happy August lovely friends!
signature_blog2
UGGLEBO CLOGS
SITE  //  FACEBOOK  //  TWITTER
* There's also a link on the right side of this blog under "Affiliates"
Teal Tee thirfted (by Old Navy)
Necklace c/o Doubledutch Boutique
Vintage skirt thrifted and altered by me
Red Milan Clogs ($109) c/o Ugglebo Clogs

7 comments:

  1. They are so lovely on you!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection!! I love it!! You look amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The exact pair I've been lusting over! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh they are just adooorable! Really just so timeless and cute!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post man, just looking around some blogs, seems a pretty nice platform you are using.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...