Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WEAR WARE WHERE (45)

.

Loving that textile pattern and color way designed (above right) by Barbara Brown. The dress by mod cloth is just lovely. They always have such a pretty selection of dresses, my wish list is becoming very large. And that amazing photo of Ruby Falls is just phenomenal, plus not to mention the lighting is unreal! Photos like this make me want to just jump in the car and start traveling the US to see more of the smaller and larger landmarks. There are tons of places I would love to see and Ruby Falls has surely made the list. What are some sights/places you've loved to travel too?
signature_blog2

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...