Wednesday, September 26, 2012

ARTIST : MICHELLE VOLANSKY OF CREATURE TYPE

.

Love, love, loving these cat doodles (especially the one above) by graphic designer/illustrator Michelle Volansky over on Creature Type. These cat illustrations (pictured) are part of a larger project titled "The Big Book of Cats" whereby she is re-illustrating doodles from a childhood sketchbook. To read more about her cat project please click here. Aren't all of these illustrations just wonderful though? I think so. To know more about Michelle or say hello please link up with her below. Enjoy!  
signature_blog2

MICHELLE VOLANSKY // CREATURE TYPE
BLOG  //  WEBSITE  //  ETSY  //  TWITTER  //  INSTAGRAM  //  TUMBLR

ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHT AND CREDITED TO CREATURE TYPE

3 comments:

  1. These are awesome!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Sandi! Thanks so much for the sweet write-up! I really appreciate it and I'm happy you're enjoying my little project. Revisiting childhood weirdness is always a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. GOHHHHDDDDDDDDD.
    These are AMAZING. My favourite BY FAR is the first you featured! OH MY GOD.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...