Monday, September 24, 2012

COLLECTIONS : HAIR COMBS & ORNAMENTS

.

Isn't this vintage collection of hair combs amazing! There wasn't much for info about of these lovelies, just a few dates which noted that they date circa 1890 - 1925. I believe most of these are plastics with tiny rhinestone or metal detailing (don't quote me on that though). I would love to style my hair in a pretty up do with one of these beautiful pieces. The one on the bottom left is surely my favorite. Do you collect or accessorize your look with a pretty hair comb? Happy Monday, hope your weekend was fabulous.
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCE

2 comments:

  1. Oh my words can't describe how much I love these! Beautiful - I really need to grow out my pixie don't I?

    Nora
    Nora Finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful collection!
    Having short hair I don't have much opportunity to use pretty things like these but I have thought about using some pretty bobby pins.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...