Saturday, September 01, 2012

RELAX. REFRESH. RECHARGE.

.

Well it's time to take a much needed break from the blog. I love my blog dearly but a lot of work goes into blogging and you sometimes just need a nice little break. Unplugging from things is always so healthy, and my family and I are going to enjoy a nice long vacation on the beach. We can't wait to soak up some sun but most importantly we're excited for some quality family time. Because we love to share photos you may still say hello via Instagram as I'll be sharing photos of our travels or what we may be up to each day. I'll share of our travels when I return but I hope you all have a fabulous month of September and I'll see you all back here in a few weeks.
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCE (edited by me)

8 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip Sandi. We'll see you when you get back. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think unplugging is a fabulous idea every now and then... have a restorative holiday with your family doing the important things- playing on the beach, getting dirty, sleeping, eating, hugging. xxx, j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally understand the break, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy those sandy beaches on your break Sandi - it is well deserved! It's been fun to follow your adventures on instagram :)
    xo,
    --Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...