Tuesday, September 25, 2012

TAKE TEN TUESDAYS : HUNTING FOR BICYCLES

.

It's been a very long time since I've rode or even owned a bicycle. I've been on the hunt for one for quite some time but have been having the hardest time finding that perfect one. Over the weekend we went out on the hunt to 6 different bike shops but sadly they were all to tall for this short gal, or not at all in a style which appealed to me, or way above our budget... so I turned to online. It took a bit of hunting and I came across a bunch I loved but didn't seem to fit the bill... but if you visit me on IG you probably could guess which one I ended up picking (number 6 in cream!), and happily ordered late last night, and now impatiently am waiting for. With the weather cooling off we're excited to be outdoors more and are going to start teaching the kiddos how to bike ride. Do you enjoy bicycling? What does your bike look like?
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCES
Heidi    Victoria Balloon    White    BauBike    Huffy Deluxe Cruiser
Firmstrong Urban    Velorbis Classic    Wooden    Micargi Lowrider    Schwinn

6 comments:

  1. HOW EXCITING! I'm so glad you picked the cream bike! My bike is white so we almost match. :)

    I LOVE riding my bike. I have two. My mountain bike and my vintage bike which I use for riding about town.

    You're going to have so much fun with your new bike! Just wait till it arrives. You'll start obsessing about helmets and all the accessories you can get with it. ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked a cute bike! It will be fun for your family to ride together. I got a beach cruiser at a yard sale. I love the bike but not the bright red color. And it got dented while moving across the country. So I am bound and determined to fix up my sweet ride & explore our new neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the one you picked! I want a new bike very badly, a perfectly pretty and comfortable one. Right now I am riding my father in law's Schwinn, it's only about ten or so years old but looks vintage, it's black and brown and has a comfy seat but is too large for my shortness. I would love a pretty classic cream color or pretty aqua...

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  4. That baubike is amazing. I love that it reminds me of a Mondrian painting.
    xoxo
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love so many of these Sandi! Beautiful bikes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So exciting. I love the cream one. I just got a bike too for my birthday. I'm in love with her, haha. You can read about Amelia (Yes, I named her) here:
    http://dailydoily.typepad.com/peaceloveandcupcakes/2012/09/meet-amelia.html
    ♥Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...