Tuesday, September 18, 2012

TAKE TEN TUESDAYS : TYPOGRAPHY

.

Happy Take 10 Tuesday! I love typography (fonts) and todays collection showcases some of the many fonts out there which I've been loving lately. Do you love typography too? I hope you enjoy todays series. :)
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCES
Envelope    Boston    Packaging    Numbers    Qalto Typeface
Children's Book    Boccaccio Font    History in the Making    Quilling    Minna May

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
BLOG UPDATES : A few of the existing templates are being updated as the blog
color palette and design continue to evolve into something more polished & refined.

4 comments:

  1. Oh these are lovely! I do adore type. I need to get back into making fonts - now that I don't work for a jerk font maker I could make my own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I'd love to see some of the fonts you make :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome HOME! I am excited to hear of your adventures thru your mom! I love #3 above, because I always loved that tongue twister. Have a great evening Sandi, mucho love to B and the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah! Such an awesoem collection of yummy types... :) Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...