Thursday, September 27, 2012

WEAR WARE WHERE (46)

.

Love the collar, those nail, that ring! The hanging plant is pretty fabulous too. There's a DIY tutorial that coincides with it so make sure to click on the link below for step by step direction to make your own pretty planter. And where oh where might this beautiful place be? In Sintra, Portugal and it's called the Quinta da Regaleira. This is part of the palace grounds and boy isn't it amazing! I love how the green moss has slowly covered the walls and adds and ombre of color. Happy Thursday sweet friends.
signature_blog2
wear : Yellow Collar

6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful things!

    xomando
    http://mandatorycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green tones are beautiful! I really like her ring, too!

    http://whiskeybreakfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I love the collar trend so much. Can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I want in that last photo in Portugal! So magical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that leather collar is so neat! and i'm so tempted to pin that DIY, but let's be serious, i don't have enough years in my life to do all those DIYs in my pinboard haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that stairway looks amazing, like something from a fairy tale, the collar is lovely too
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...