Monday, October 22, 2012

COLLECTIONS : ENAMEL FLOWER BROOCHES

.

Happy Monday sweet friends, hope your weekend was wonderful. Todays lovely collection of vintage enameled brooches belong to the wonderful Jenn Ski. I have a thing for brooches myself and have been collecting (and been so fortunate to inherited) a few along the way. This grouping is so colorful and unique, I'll take one of each please. I really love the 2nd row 2 in (yellow and orange), 4th row 3 in (orange with yellow center) and bottom right (pink). Do you own any of these lovely brooches? :)
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCE via JENN SKI

2 comments:

  1. I've seen some really cool wedding bouquets made with these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful collection. I have wanted to collect them for a handful of years now but have never been a serious hunter of them. Now I think I will be!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...