Monday, October 15, 2012

COLLECTIONS : FAUCET VALVES

.

Would you like to own an instant collection of old water faucets, how colorful and interesting are these? I love the bright colors and variety in shape. At first glance they all appear the same but if you look closely you'll notice a difference in each compared to the the last. The top left red one (flower petal like) and oval (silver one) are among my favorite. Which ones do you like? This collection was found via etsy shop Sushipot and can be yours by clicking below. Have a wonderful Monday and I hope you're weekend was happy!
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCE VIA SUSHIPOT (FOR SALE $54)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow... I'm in love with this Etsy shop. These faucet valves would make great coat hooks ;)
    xx

    http://ettas-corner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic Etsy shop! Its like wandering through a really organized junk shop {my favorite kind}-- love pretty much everything in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...