Monday, October 29, 2012

COLLECTIONS : HALLOWEEN LOLLIPOPS

.

With Halloween near I thought it would be fun to share a holiday inspired collection which I found over on etsy. The shop Vintage Confections specializes in edible party sweet treats and I happened to stop these a while back and thought how cool are they... but how creepy it would be to eat these bug, ewww. I'm not to sure how they are made but aren't they so life like. I think so. It kinda reminds me of that time I ate a cricket and gagged it all the way down (true story) hahaha. Anyone else up for eating some bugs? :) Happy Monday!
signature_blog2
IMAGE SOURCE // HALLOWEEN LOLLIPOPS VINTAGE CONFECTIONS ($10.50)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you made me stop at "I ate a cricket". Say what?! These lollipops are awesome. Not sure I'd eat one, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get myself to eat a bug! But I kind of want to be able to say I did at the same time...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...