Monday, October 01, 2012

COLLECTIONS : VINTAGE BROOCHES (1)

.

What a lovely collection of vintage brooches owned by Flickr user Head in the Clouds. Aren't they're all so gorgeous. I love how they have been arranged in rainbow order and how each one is so unique. I'm slightly jealous of such an impressive collection. There are far to many to pick favorite because honestly, I want them all! But a few which stood out to me beyond the rest were the "hand in the gold row", the "mushroom in the green row", the "bow in the blue row", the "fox in the silver row" and the "diamond in the white row". Which ones are your favorite? Happy Monday!
signature_blog2

IMAGE SOURCE

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! What a fantastic collection! They bring back such happy memories of playing in my grandma's jewelry box. She had such FUN costume jewelry!

    My faves are the pink roses, the top hat with bunny, the gold arrow, and the swan! :)

    Thanks for sharing!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! They are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am gushing over the mint bow brooch and the pretty yellow bird as well. This is such a fun collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are all so gorgeous. And you have so many. Great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah!! I'm crazy jealous of this collection! :) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them! I hope to have a lovely collection of my own some day, so far I have some very pretty pieces from grandmothers :)

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful collection. I simply adore vintage brooches and I have to admit to having quite the collection myself. :)

    The little bow brooches are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...