Tuesday, October 02, 2012

MUSIC : PASSION PIT

.

Do you know of Passion Pit? Maybe? Well if not this Massachusetts (woohoo a band from where I'm from!) indie pop/rock band has been under my radar for a bit and the song "Take A Walk" (which I think is super catchy) is constantly stuck in my head. If you haven't heard of this little band you'll surely need to pop over to their site and listen to a few more of their tunes. I hope you'll enjoy them, I know I do. :)
signature_blog2
PASSION PIT
SITE  //  TWITTER  //  FACEBOOK


IMAGE SOURCES  TOP  //  MIDDLE  //  BOTTOM

4 comments:

  1. I've just started getting into them as well! Their song sleepyhead (http://youtu.be/T0RvPYRRRbE) came on pandora (I was listening to "the unicorns" radio in case you're curious) for me the other day, and I've been meaning to hear more of their work. Thanks for the links :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love them! One of my faves! Before I realized everyone in the world hated music on blogs I had cuddle fuddle playing as a welcome to my readers...haha! Well actually I did a little poll it was nearly 50/50 but I still decided to nix it.


    Yep..Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes...and sleepyhead...LOVE that track as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was just listening to "constant conversations" right now. SO GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...