Tuesday, October 30, 2012

SANDGRENS CLOGS

.
I wanted to let you all know that the wonderful and ever so popular Ugglebo Clogs has rebranded their company to be Sandgrens Clogs. And now you can find the same high quality clogs plus a line of mens and children's ware over on their new site! With this huge kickoff underway and a new brand identity they are generously hosting a Fall Contest where you could win $500 to Sandgrens Clogs. Holy moly, this is amazing!!! I love, love, love my Ugglebo Clogs and you could surely own a few lovely pairs yourself if you show them your clogs and get yourself entered to win. Best of luck and Happy Tuesday!
signature_blog2
SANDGRENS
 SANDGRENS WEBSITE  //  REBRANDING UGGLEBO CLOGS  //  * FALL CONTEST

* Sandgrens (rebranded from Ugglebo Clogs) Clogs is an affiliated partner with the Adalou Blog. All images © Sandgrens Clogs

1 comment:

  1. Eek! I'm gonna head over and enter. I love the way their clogs look but a self employed lady can't always afford all of the pretties she wants. lol :) Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...